Friday, January 27, 2012

Laundry Room and Fire Drill

Last night sucked.
It sucked in a lot of ways and living next door to my obnoxious black neighbors made things worse.

It all started at around 9 p.m. when I was doing some work the "common room" in my apartment, which is the room between mine and my room mate Emily's room and Kristin and Yi's room.

I was reading my AP style book and found something interesting and wanted to tell Emily so I went to my room where she was cleaning.
Now, I must remind you, the wall in my apartment building are PAPER THIN.
When my neighbors talk- or shout, which is what it sounds like more- I can hear every word they say about their baby daddies. When Emily and I talk, we talk at a normal tone, not bothering anyone.
So, I went into the room and began talking to Emily when all of a sudden my neighbors bang on the wall. So i bang back, and they start laughing.

Later on in the night, Emily and I go into the laundry room on our floor to wash some clothes, and we see one of our neighbors, the one we presume is Crystal, because that's the only name we ever hear being shouted next door. "Crystalllllllll!"

Crystal shoots us a nasty look and then walks out.

After all the laundry was done and most of our work was completed, it was around 3:30 a.m. and I took two sleeping pills and went to sleep...until the fire alarm went off at 4 a.m.

The air was pretty warm for it being a January night. Our neighbors must have thought so too because when we got back into our rooms, they were shouti- uh i mean "talking" about the nice weather and bunch of other shit that should not be talked about at 4 a.m.!

So, that was yesterday. We'll see what today has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment