Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Skyping

*Names have been changed

Yi is currently sitting on the couch skyping with her boyfriend, laughing and talking loudly while I am sitting at the table 5 feet away from her trying to do work.

She and I are the only ones awake.

I'm a little annoyed because when I do work, I usually need completely silence to concentrate.
This shing-shang chatter is quite the opposite, so I thought now would be the opportune time to blog.

I don't want to be rude to her because she has nowhere else to skype with her boyfriend who lives in China where there is a 12-hour time difference. I feel bad for Yi.
But right now it is a little difficult to be understanding, especially because she's sick so for the past three days, her usual grunt-cough thing she always does has turned more violent and annoying- I didn't think that was possible!

So, here I am at 11:30 at night propped up at the table while she's laying down on the couching, chuckling and hacking with glee. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment